Monday is all about the meetings - visitors are welcome to the Annual Meeting of the Central Council and the AGM of The Ringing World Ltd.
CCCBR Annual Meeting
The meeting will be held at St Andrew’s and St George’s West Church, 13 George Street (NT 254 741).
Tea, coffee and Danish pastries in the Undercroft Cafe
|9.30||Annual Meeting of the Council|
||Lunch. A pre-booked lunch is available in the Undercroft Cafe, see bottom of page for booking details. Alternately you can make your own arrangements.
|13.45||AGM of The Ringing World Ltd, followed by resumption of the Council meeting.|
Booking your lunch
A pre-booked lunch is available in the Undercroft Café at the meeting venue.
Lunch will be a mix of hot dishes, bread, pasta & salads with tea, coffee and fruit juice.
|Event Date||29-05-2017 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||29-05-2017 1:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||11-01-2017|
|Cut off date||14-05-2017 11:55 pm|
'DIY' lunch venues
Some alternative lunch options within 5 minute walk from St Andrew & St George West. There are many other options within the area.
Carry-out sandwiches etc:
- Sainsbury’s – Rose Street (off St Andrew Square)
- Pret a Manger – Hanover Street
- KFC – St Andrew Street
- McDonalds St Andrew Street
- Standing Order (Wetherspoons) – George Street
- The Booking Office (Wetherspoons) – Waverley Bridge
- Alexander Graham Bell ( Wetherspoons) – George Street (west end)
- Abbottsford Bar – Rose Street
- Café Royal – West Register Street
- Tiles – St Andrew Square
- Milnes Bar – Hanover Street
- All Bar One – George Street
- Henderson’s – Hanover Street
In-business cafes and diners:
- National Portrait Gallery – Queen Street
- Valvona and Crolla in Jenners – St Andrew Square
- St Andrew Square Café
- Sir Walter’s Café - Princes Street Gardens
More expensive/ foreign :
- Harvey Nichols – St Andrew Square
- The Dome – George Street
- The Dogs – Hanover Street
- Dishoom – St Andrew Square
- Saigon Saigon – St Andrew Street
- Pizza Hut – Hanover Street